The New Mexico Partnership is contracted by the New Mexico Economic Development Department to be the one stop shop for locating and expanding businesses in New Mexico. We offer a coordinated approach and a formal network of economic developers to simplify the site selection process by providing information and support regarding incentives, workforce training programs, and real estate sites and buildings.
Whether you’re looking to expand or relocate your company to New Mexico, the New Mexico Partnership can provide you with all you need to know to grow your business.
Our services are confidential, incomparable and free of charge:
- Initiate real estate searches
- Coordinate site-selection trips
- Personalize briefings and orientations
- Assist in evaluating and applying for incentives
- Facilitate the permitting process
- Organize strategic meetings with key government and community officials
- Collaborate on media and public relations
- Provide data on key business factors
The New Mexico Economic Development Department is the state agency charged with working to enhance and leverage a competitive environment to create jobs. Their efforts include the retention of businesses that are already established within the state as well the NM Film Office The State of New Mexico offers aggressive incentives to bring businesses to New Mexico and works in conjunction with the New Mexico Partnership to encourage companies to invest in New Mexico.