New Mexico has a strong presence of customer service centers throughout the state, including Gap Inc., Fidelity Investments, and Hewlett-Packard. An aggressive workforce development program, bilingual workforce, and competitive wages make the state a prime destination for centers of all types and skill needs. A strong broadband network, competitive electric prices, and proximity to the nation’s fastest growing states also contribute to the growth of the industry here.
- Highly bilingual workforce, in multiple languages
- Median age group is young and tech savvy
- Older, experienced workers located in state
- Temperate weather, not disaster prone
- Young workers able and willing to work around the clock
|Fidelity Investments||Verizon Wireless|
|Gap Inc.||Victoria’s Secret|