More than 60 airports are located throughout New Mexico. Four international airports serve different regions of the state:
- Albuquerque International Sunport provides nonstop service to 30 cities daily via eight commercial carriers. Three cargo carriers serve the airport: Federal Express, DHL, and UPS.
- Las Cruces is serviced by El Paso International Airport which offers service by five commercial carriers with nonstop service to 18 cities. It is served by four cargo carriers: Federal Express, UPS, DHL and Cargo Force.
- Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport is served by four commercial carriers: American Eagle, Continental Express, Southwest, and United Airlines.
- Silver City is serviced by Tucson International Airport which offers service by six commercial carriers: Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, Southwest, United and US Airways with nonstop service to 14 cities.
- The Farmington/Four Corners area is serviced by the Durango/La Plata Airport in nearby Durango, CO.
- Clovis and Hobbs are both accessible by the Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport. Hobbs is also accessible via the Midland Airport in Texas.
Airports in Carlsbad, Farmington, Hobbs, Roswell, Santa Fe, and Silver City also offer passenger service to cities within New Mexico and bordering states.
Brochure: Moving It Forward